23 October, 2009

Side Step: Odd things I find

I have spent a good chunk of the evening going around the house searching for anything I have written, either started, or finished. In the course of my travels I have found all kinds of things.

One of the things I found was a folder started when I was in the fourth grade at Moon. It contains all my early writing from class. Some of them are classically hilarious to see. Such an odd child I was. Wait...I still am

I also found some other folders from later in high school. One of these was from 12th grade. Upon opening it I found a single sheet of paper. Removed across the echoes of time, I have zero clue as to what it was about but it contains a short list:

Grateful Dead concert
White House
TV Station
NSA Building
In the can of Trump's house
Napoleon's Waterloo

I laughed when I saw it. I suspect it had something to do with some video thing I was planning all those years ago. I suspect I will never know.

But it is something so totally random. One never knows what they will find when they go searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment