23 October, 2009

In the Beginning...

...there was an idea. A dream if you will. It fit with the Dream of Stars...to never stop reaching no matter how far it seemed.

It was to always listen and try to help others. I have tried to live up to that ideal.

That was 22 years ago. A long stretch across the Gulf of Time has passed since the.

Back in the 90s I formed a message forum on a BBS (Bulletin Board System) with the same name as this blogsite. It was a place to discuss problems, get advice and generally rant and rave.

So as I get this organised I will be moving in things from the past, and adding new stuff as it comes to me. Sometimes it will be random thoughts. Sometimes it will be stories.

So come on in and relax. There are drinks at the bar, a table and some good jazz for the fun of it all. The entertainment will be provided for you. Remember that all drugs and screaming children should be deposited to the left.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, sounds like you. Always there to listen. I'll be stopping in. Save a bar stool for me.

    ReplyDelete